Mother and Baby Yoga
Time & Location
About The Event
Mondays 11.30 - 12.30pm starts 21st September
Join Sarah for this 5 week course. Suitable from 6 weeks to crawling confidently.
Taking some time together doing yoga with your baby has a range of benefits.
For mum it helps to:
- Aid postnatal recovery
- Re-gain strength in the pelvic floor and abdominals
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Re-introduces some gentle exercise postnatally
- Chat with other mums to share your experiences.
For baby it helps to:
- Enhance babies development
- Provide relief from common ailments such as colic, constipation and trapped wind
- Encourage restful sleep.
Visit www.sarahss.yoga to book you place.
I look forward to seeing you. Sarah x