Pregnancy Yoga 6 Week Course with Sarah Smith Sergeant
Time & Location
About The Event
Pregnancy is a wonderful time, but it also comes with lots of changes to our bodies as well as our minds. Each pregnancy is different and yoga helps us to feel in control of these ever changing physical and emotional changes. Practicing yoga in pregnancy is one of the most effective ways a woman can prepare for a conscious pregnancy, labour and birth.
This 6 week course, lead by Sarah, will:
• help you connect with your baby by introducing you to different breathing techniques (pranayama)
• explore gentle movements to help ease out tension and remain strong throughout your pregnancy, labour and birth
• support you to become more informed about your changing body and emotions throughout your pregnancy
• Allow you deeply relax with a guided meditation and visualisation
• Meet other mama’s to be in your local area.
Investment £72 for the 6 weeks, bookings taken via the schedule page on the website.