Booking your class online – a step-by-step guide to the Mindbody booking system!
So you’ve got the Tribe bug, and can’t wait to book on to a hot yoga class? Check out our handy breakdown of the online booking system!
We’re so excited to welcome you to our yoga home! We’re really proud of the atmosphere and the vibe in the studio, and to help your yogic experience be as chilled out and straightforward as possible, students are required to book online before getting to class. That way as soon as you arrive, you can begin to absorb the tribe vibe, and let yourself go with the flow.
That’s why we’ve put together a little guide to talk you through the online booking process!
First, head to our schedule page to see what classes are on – this page also has all the information about the different classes, so you can see what classes you’d like to try, and what might suit your ability and experience best!
If you scroll past that, you’ll see the class timetable for the week ahead – as well as which classes are on, and who will be teaching.
1. You can click the 'sign up' button next to the class you would like to take, on the schedule page, and it will take you through to our booking system, where you can login to an existing account, or sign up for a new one.
2. Begin the registration process, or log in. You only need to register once, then your details will be saved in our system, ready for you to book a hot yoga class at your leisure!
3. After adding in your information, your account will be finalised, and you'll be able to view your schedule online.
4. You can then click back to the website and sign up for your chosen class!
5. Click Continue
6. You will be prompted to purchase a service – this is where you can choose an introductory offer for your classes. Please be aware that if you want to take advantage of the introductory offers – you must do this now. You can’t add an introductory offer to your account after you have made your first booking.
7. Then click Checkout.
8. Add your Payment details to your account, and click through.
9. You’re all done!
We've implemented the system so that you can book on to a class whenever suits you, and you can manage your time yourself. If you do want to change a booking, you can swap a class with 36 hours notice.
We can't wait to see you at the studio!
Tribe is a dedicated hot yoga studio in the heart of Penwortham, providing hot yoga in Preston and across the North West. If you're interested in trying a hot yoga class in Lancashire, call in for a chat, or get in touch over email!